Saturday 23 March 2013

Low-Tech Solutions

The first thing I thought of after watching Barb's video on low-tech solutions in the kitchen was my dad's X-large TV remote I bought him last year, mainly as a joke since he is always complaining the buttons are too small...he loves it! :)


For my example, I found a video on YouTube of kids creating/inventing low-tech solutions for kids with disabilities. Simple ideas, but very smart! I don't think I would have thought of these things at that age. Check it out!

"Inspiring Inventions by Kids":
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC8vFpLX4uU

2 comments:

  1. The story about your dad's remote is cute. It's also eye opening in that he likely wanted some assistive tech for his use of the remote and didn't even realize it ;) I also liked the video you posted, sometimes the simplest ideas can change things dramatically.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the remote! I know so many people who have these.

    ReplyDelete